Professional chartered surveyors. Uncover any potential structural faults before you buy...more
Rates are at an all-time low! Exclusive mortgages available through Countrywide Mortgage Services...more
Buildings, Contents and Mortgage Care insurance through Countrywide Mortgage Services...more
Snap up a bargain by purchasing property at auction...more
Seamless legal service helping you move as quickly as possible...more
Buy your own home with just 5% deposit...more
Professional photography is just one way of ensuring you grab the attention of potential buyers. When you use Countrywide Conveyancing Services, our FREE Premium Marketing Pack gives you this and much more, making sure your property really stands out from the crowd. The pack includes:
Contact us today for a free no-obligation valuation and discover how you can boost your sale with our free premium marketing pack.
Terms and Conditions for the Beresford Adams Premium Marketing Pack Promotion
1) The Premium Marketing Pack Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Beresford Adams (“the Promoter”) whose registered address is Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 09.00 hrs 1st July 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 30th September 2018 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and whose property is not currently listed as for sale with the Promoter, including employees of The Promoter and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by:
(a) entering into a sales sole agency agreement with the Promoter at the standard commission rate for a residential property to be listed on the open market as for sale with The Promoter, all between the Start Time and Closing Time (“Agreement”).
5) Customers must use Countrywide Conveyancing Services for all legal work relating to the sale of the property in order to be eligible for the Offer.
6) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with paragraphs 4 and 5 will be entitled to our Premium Marketing Pack for no cost. Our Premium Marketing Pack includes:
a) Professional photography;
b) Professional floor plans;
c) Rightmove and Zoopla upgrades;
d) Video tour;
e) Free Countrywide FastStart Conveyancing (“the Offer”).
7) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact the Promoter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8) If the property is withdrawn/ suspended from sale within the sole agency period specified in the Agreement, you will forfeit the Offer and we will be entitled to charge a marketing fee as specified in the Agreement.
9) The sale of the property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
10) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
11) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
12) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
13) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14) By participating in the Promotion you give consent for your contact details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate us making contact with you.
15) The only personal data the Promoter will process about you for the purposes of the Promotion are your contact details. The Promoter will process your contact details fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any subsequent Data protection laws. Save where required by law or Court Order to share your personal data with a third party, the police or other law enforcement authorities, The Promoter will only use your personal data for the purposes of the Promotion and will not share your personal data with third parties (except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions).
16) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
18) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.